Upgrading your Nortel Phone System
If you are looking to expand your existing phone system you can rely on Telephone System Engineer to provide your business with the right solution. We stock almost every module and part for every model of Nortel Telephone System. Our business Telephone Engineers are also available to install any additional extensions or re-program your business phone system to make your communications run more efficiently.
The Nortel Communication Server 1000 is a server-based, full-featured IP PBX, providing the benefits of a converged network plus advanced applications and over 450 world-class telephony features. It is fully distributed over IP LAN and WAN infrastructure with built-in reliability and survivability.
The Nortel Communication Server 1000 supports business-critical applications, including unified messaging, customer contact center, IVR, wireless VoIP and IP phones.
Some of the key features that the Nortel Communication Server offers are:
- IP PBX functionality delivered over IP LAN and WAN infrastructures without sacrificing features or high-value business communications applications.
- Designed to scale to meet growing enterprise requirements: 25500 IP clients per call server; multiple Call Servers networked with transparent IP networking; single Gatekeeper supports up to 15,000 IP users.
- Built-in reliability based on VXWorks operating system and proven feature set with multiple resiliency mechanisms, including survivable Call Servers, Signaling Server redundancy configurations and survivable WAN gateways.
- Extensive desktop portfolio includes IP phones, software phones, 802.11 Wireless VoIP phones, as well as digital and analog phones to meet diverse end-user requirements.
- Supports business-critical applications, including IP Contact Center, CallPilot unified messaging, and integrated services such as conferencing, one-number-follow-me Personal Call Director, recorded announcement, network-wide attendant and messaging.
Some of the key Nortel Communication Server 1000 (CS 1000) Benefits are as follows:
- The fact that it exploits the full flexibility of an IP network.
- That it allows for flexible deployment options to meet needs for a mobile and distributed workforce.
- Organisations can benefit from increased efficiency through distributed services across a common communication network.
- The Nortel Communication Server 1000 (CS1000) provides extensive desktop capabilities, including IP, digital and analog phone support.
- The fact that the telephone system is built on proven, highly available VxWorks OS.
- The fact that the Nortel Communication Server 1000 (CS1000) is a member of Enterprise family of IP Telephony solutions that can be networked with feature transparency to meet the needs of a diverse user and deployment environment.